Time for another healthy and delicious breakfast recipe full of good fats and protein.
Ingredients (serves 1):
– 1 pot of cottage cheese
– 1 tub Coppa della Maga Coconut Flakes or another to your choice
– raspberries for decoration
1. Take out the Coppa della Maga Coconut Flakes out of the freezer to soften. In about half an hour you will have the perfect creamy consistency for the recipe. Another option is to put it in the microwave for 40 sec.
2. Mix the melted ice cream with the cottage cheese.
3. Pour into a bowl and decorate with fresh raspberries. Enjoy your healthy start of the day!
See more healthy and delicious recipes here: www.coppadellamaga.co.uk/ice-cream/recipes/