Oftentimes, we believe that something big like a dream car, piece of jewellery, promotion or new love is what we need to make us happy. While these things do have a positive influence on our mood, they often don’t last long. You would be surprised how much more happiness you can introduce into your life with some simple actions that will actually stick much longer and keep our life satisfaction high:
The night before:
- Clothes – it is worth spending a few minutes in the evening to choose your outfit for the next day. Otherwise, you are much more likely to get into the same clothes more often, rather than wearing all your beautiful wardrobe;
- Go to bed in the evening at the same time. It will help your body get used to that and allow you to fall asleep more naturally and faster;
- Get enough good sleep – we are big believers in the power of long and deep nights sleep. It is actually as essential as healthy food for the proper functioning of our body.
In the morning:
- Wake up at the same time every day. Again, this will help your body natural cycle;
- Have a glass of water with lemon to replenish your body and get your digestion moving;
- Stimulate all your senses by playing some nice music. Much better than reaching out to the TV remote control on auto-pilot. Use an aromatic shower gel and inhale deeply your chosen scents;
- Have a morning ritual – shower, breakfast, reading the news. All small habits, implemented in the right order will bring peace of mind and comfort for the coming day;
- Breakfast – the most important meal of the day, according to doctors and nutritionists. It should be both healthy and delicious at the same time and you can find a lot of ideas on our web site or Instagram.
All these small rituals can only take as much time as you have: shorter during the week, longer in the weekend. Once you have your own routine, it will become a part of you, so you won’t feel you need extra time for it. Small gestures, that will make us happier and healthier. That is what we believe in at Coppa della Maga and wish you all in the new year! Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year full of happy and indulgent moments!